WISE Workplace Training is a registered training organisation (RTO), offering nationally recognised, tailored, accredited courses in investigations and HR skills. We have been offering learning and development solutions throughout Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea since 1996. Backed by thirty years of consultancy experience, our programs reflect our comprehensive knowledge of the unique skills and expertise of investigators and other conflict management professionals, whatever the industry or sector.
Explore our courses listed below for complete program information. We can also organise customised training and professional development program based on individual organisation needs.
- Must be 18 or more years old
- Must have attained year 12/equivalent schooling or be able to demonstrate relevant professional experience
- Must meet the prerequisites and any other requirements for the specific course.
- CPP30619 Certificate III Investigative Services
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management (Crises & Conflict)
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership & Management (Crises & Conflict)
Also explore our range of Short Courses for flexible, practical learning you can apply in the workplace right away.